Barbers are the best.They always work like a pro with their barber shop tools. But here’s the secret, it’s not just that barbers are trained or professionals, it’s more about the tools.
Read this complete article to know about how can you be a professional barber with pro tools.
Essentials for a barber
You should bear in mind the following fundamentals:
- Hair shears (one detachable and one adjustable)
- T-blade shears
- Instead, if you’re still in school or on a tight budget, purchase a basic barber combo.
- Pro shears, 3types (hair up fingers, another is sheared upa comb, and last texturizing)
- A clipper case for all of your essential tools
- A close-shaven straight razor
- Accessories for clippers: extra guards and blades for various lengths
- Preparation includes heated towels, a brush, pomades, pre-shave oil, a neck duster, and a cape.
- Appliances: towel warmer and blow dryer
The entire list of barber tools
- Cutters and clippers
- A T-blade trimmer, an adjustable clipper, and a minimum of one detachable clipper should be included in every barber’s toolkit.
- Instead, focus on a haircut combo (flexible cutter + T razor) if money is very tight. Later, you can upgrade.
- However, we will advise that if your wallet is less constrained and has a little flexibility in terms, get the best gear you can manage.
- A quality pair of shears is an essential addition to your scissor work. You may even choose to use them in some situations rather than one of our electrical hair cutter friends.
- Typically, you’ll require the following shear types:
- Scissors for blending, texturizing, or thinning
- Hair beyond your fingers should be clipped with smaller hair scissors.
- Bigger, stronger scissors for the scissors
- involving shaving or preparation
- The straight razor is your go-to tool. The preparation is even more crucial than the razor.
- The secret is to completely moisturize the skin and beard. The best course of action is to utilize a shaving brush if you can. You must use a very moist cloth that has been adequately heated if you reside in a place where doing so is prohibited.
- Basic conveniences
- The barber coat, neck duster, and appropriate hair brushes probably don’t need to be mentioned.Even less expensive capes and neck dusters can accomplish wonders; they don’t need to be extremely high-end.
- There’s a good possibility you’ll require a variety of them.They must be of excellent quality. Don’t let a bad brush irritate your scalp, therefore be sure to get brushes that will make your customers and yourself happy.
Professionalism is the final item on the list. Sadly, you cannot purchase that from any website. New Youthful barbers believe that spending the entire day loitering around and shooting their sons in the behind will suffice.
Learn the ins and outs of performing various haircuts. Get a sense of your client so you can determine whether he wants to converse or be left lonely. If the man would prefer to talk about anything more serious, avoid bringing up your evening at the strip club. Continue talking about the dull weather, and then suddenly, a professional barber and professional tools appear.