Cooking is an essential routine of humans, to live a healthy sustaining life by intaking appropriate foods. And Microwave ovens are simply an advancement in cooking.
They work like magic by heating out food with good uniformity when compared to other conventional methods.
In this article, let us find out what microwave ovens are, their types, and some tips on microwave oven singapore.
Meta Description: A microwave oven is a relatively packed box-like structured oven that raises the temperature of raw food to be cooked and baked using electromagnetic radiations up to a high-frequency level.
This is like how your hands heat up when you rub them together.
Microwaves primarily affect water molecules but can also heat fats and sugars to a lesser extent than water.
Microwave Ovens in Singapore are the household appliance that has reformed modern kitchens of homes and workplaces. Cooking using a microwave is highly convenient, simple, and shockingly fast.
Types Of Microwave Oven
- Solo Microwave Oven
This type of Microwave oven is ideal for reheating, defrosting, and cooking food to some extent, but one cannot grill or bake in this. It is very economical with power efficiency and generally does not come with any upgrading features.
- Grill Microwave Oven
It is mainly used in grilling, searing, and browning foods with basic solo microwave features like reheating, cooking and defrosting. These Ovens are not very effective at baking. It is ideally suitable for people who love grilled or barbecued foods and are also work-shy to reheat food.
- Convection Microwave
This is the most recent perfect type of microwave, suitable for baking, grilling, and much more. Although high-priced, one can save a lot of electricity and purchase these during great deals and offers. It is extremely versatile in its features and functions and provides unlimited ways of using it.
Tips and precautions while using a Microwave
- A microwave oven should not be operated if the oven door is damaged or there are problems with closing it securely.
- Metal objects should not be placed inside ovens unless they are designated as safe for microwaves. Ideally, use only microwave-safe containers.
- Liquids heated inside a microwave oven should be handled cautiously, with protective mitts.
- Microwave ovens should be cleaned regularly and should not be operated while empty.
- Check for any leakage once a month and call a technician if an issue is found.
- Use plastic wraps only if they are thicker and at no point are in contact with food directly.
Visit https://www.knqfatt.com.sg/products/food-equipment/microwave-ovens to purchase one.