Choosing a perfect gift for your loved ones is a difficult task, especially if your loved one is super picky. In this situation, you need to choose one wisely, and if your loved one is an essential oil lover then, gifting essential oil is an excellent choice. However, you need to be specific about their choices and preferences. There are numerous essential oils that are useful for various purposes, but the one that you love may not be an ideal option for your loved one. However, with accurate knowledge of their likes and dislikes, you can choose one that suits their taste or one that they can try out.
So, let’s spare some of our precious time to investigate how you can present a perfect or the best essential oil gift to your loved ones by just going through the benefits of some of them. You can choose an essential oil that can aid to feel livelier in the mind and soul and the many beneficial supports.
Some Best Essential Oils for Gifting Purpose
Peppermint Essential Oil:
Peppermint essential offers many benefits due to its cooling and minty effect. And here are some common uses of it:
- It can treat diseases including IBS, nausea, and other digestive problems, as well as the common cold and headaches.
- It also helps in relieving itching, muscle pain, and headache.
- It can be used as a flavoring agent in foods and in goods such as mouthwashes.
- Its fresh pleasing scent can be added to soaps and cosmetic products also.
Lavender Essential Oil:
Usually it is known for its two specific traits, i.e., fragrance and color. But actually it is a multipurpose plant, and hence it can be used in:
- It can be used in aromatherapy, as its fragrance from the oil is used to help promote calmness and wellness.
- Also, it is said to help in calming nervous nerves and possibly even mild pain.
- It is also preferred to manage the side effects of the potential cancer treatment.
- It also helps people who are coping with insomnia or other sleep disorders.
- It helps in enhancing the growth and quality of your skin and hair.
Grapefruit Essential Oil:
This oil is orange-tinted, citrus-scented and it is extracted via the method known as cold-pressing. Its uses are as follows:
- It can help in suppressing an overactive appetite.
- It also helps in reducing the extra fat of your body or you can say weight.
- It has the power to uplift and improve your mood.
- It has potent antibacterial and antimicrobial effects.
- It may help in calming you down and lowering blood pressure.
- It can also be used for the treatment of the acne.
Tea Tree Essential Oil:
It is also a multipurpose oil that helps in maintaining the skin, hair and nails. One can use it in the following ways:
- It is basically considered as the ideal natural hand sanitizer.
- It helps in keeping the pesky insects away.
- It also controls underarm odor related to perspiration.
- It also works as an antiseptic on small injuries.
- It helps in maintaining the nail fungus, acne and many more skin issues.
Frankincense Essential Oil:
This oil is also known as olibanum, made from the resin of the Boswellia tree. Check its uses:
- It may help in reducing arthritis.
- It can improve the gut function properly.
- It helps in fighting with asthma.
- It used to maintain oral health as well.
Essential oils can be a great option for a gift, if your loved one is a starter you can choose one or two from the above-mentioned list and a diffuser. Get them from Young Living Essential Oils for good quality products.