We have to start by saying that microblading became the prominent trend all around us, which is why you should learn more about it before you decide anything. In general, microblading is a procedure that includes creating eyebrow architecture.
The idea is to create the best shape possible for your face contour and other factors that may affect your appearance. This particular process includes using precise tools, which is like a pen that features nib, and it contains 12 needles at the end.
You do not have to worry because needles will not penetrate the skin, but only scratch the surface, which resembles a paper cut. You will be able to get this procedure by visiting TrYu Beauty Studio official website to learn more about it.
The needle will add medical grade pigment on your skin, which will lead to creating natural, realistic, and beautiful hair strokes of your brows.
Difference between Microblading and Tattooing Eyebrows
When compared with tattooing, microblading does not penetrate the deep layer of the skin, which makes it less invasive, and it remains on the surface. You should have in mind that this particular procedure is not permanent and the color will fade in approximately a year and a half.
At the same time, you will get more beautiful and more natural hair strokes when compared with other tattoos, and you will use a handheld blade so that you can avoid deep penetration. Even though you will experience more scratching noise during the procedure, you will not feel a thing.
Note that some people can be allergic and sensitive to some pigments, but according to previous experiences, that happens very rarely. Therefore, you should always perform a scratch or patch test so that you can check whether you will have an allergic reaction or not.
What Happens During The Procedure?
- The first process requires shaping the brow area by threading hairs that you do not need and creating preparation for the entire treatment.
- Have in mind that the next step requires numbing this particular area by using a topical ointment. Even though you will not feel a thing due to the numbing area, it is vital to find a technician that knows how to do it so that you can reduce side effects that may happen.
- The technician will measure your face and talk to you about the best shape possible based on factors such as facial features, symmetry, face shape, and many more. It is vital to do it before the procedure so that you can understand what you will get with it.
- The needling process starts after the numbing is complete, and it includes implanting the pigment by using featherweight strokes. Every single stroke will go to a line, and pigment will not penetrate the skin but settle inside. If you notice any signs of discomfort, you should say to the technician so that you can get another layer of numbing cream that will be effective in a matter of minutes after applying.
- After the first layer, the procedure requires waiting for five minutes and adding the final touch. The technician will clean the area, and you will have the most beautiful brows that you always wanted.
- After eight weeks, you should check with the technician to fill any gaps that may happen after the healing.
What Should You Do In The Meantime?
The technician will provide you aftercare instructions that you have to follow, and we recommend you to avoid scratching and picking this particular area of your face.
You will need to wait some time for your eyebrows to heal completely, and if you notice a slight irritation that is a normal reaction to a procedure.
Have in mind that in the first ten days, eyebrows can change color, which means that they faded and became flakier than before. However, this is a normal situation, because they will reveal the perfect shape and color after one month of procedure.
How to Choose the Best Shape Possible?
Even though you can find the shape you want by bringing images to a technician so that you can see whether it would work for you, have in mind that both shape and color should be based on your appearance as well as face contours and shape.
Therefore, when you choose an experienced technician, he/she will know what you need and provide you advice that will help you along the way. Of course, you have to match the right color as well, which is why we recommend you to be as natural as possible.
It is vital to combine your eye color, hair color as well as skin tone so that you can get the perfect tone that you would need to get your brows.
At the same time, technicians will consider how your skin will change after sun exposure so that you can get the best appearance wherever you are.
You should click here to learn more on microblading in general.
How Long Does It Last?
We have mentioned above that microblading tends to last between 12 and 18 months based on maintenance, longevity, and quality of pigment as well as your skin type. If you have more oily skin, it will last approximately one year before you need to top it up.
People with healthy skin can have it up to 18 months without any additional problem, but that depends on your needs and requirements. Have in mind that brows will eventually fade away, so you should top up the sessions every year so that you can avoid discoloration.
Can You Remove It?
The pigment does not leave any discoloration or scarring, and most technicians will be able to use saline/salt solution to help you remove micro bladed brows. You should remember that brows would be darker in the shade during the first ten days after the procedure.
In most cases, women tend to enter the anxiety when they notice that nothing changed and that they appear lousy in a matter of days after the procedure.
However, it is vital to be patient because you will need to wait 30 days for them to reach the perfect appearance you always wanted.